We’re watching last night’s Survivor episode. You’ll have to have been watching Survivor to get any of this.
- The producers lucked out this season, when the down-on-their-luck tribe took out Aaron instead of James with their chop to the head. ‘Cause James is awesome. Awesome.
- The editors need to take a break from the 5‑second-interstitial animal-of-the-week strikes-unsuspecting-prey used to punctuate a player backstabbing. There are only so many spiders killing flies, herons killing fish, or crabs snapping whatever it is crabs eat, that I can take.
- I’ve never liked Courtney, but with her Zen barrel riding performance tonight, and her very natural Jean-Robert as Susan Lucci analogy, I can’t help but warm to her a teensy bit. She seemed almost giddy with her win.
- Jean-Robert is clearly delusional. Best player in the game? Not by his hairy bum.
- But not as delusional as Todd and James and (to a lesser degree, but she should have spoken more forcefully) Amanda… vote off Jean-Robert and you take away one (admittedly distasteful) member of your alliance, while alienating Denise, and not doing anything to bring Courtney back in… leaving them to join the other disaffected to vote you out.
- Amanda needs to make a move now. Captain Todd’s Ship o’ Disfunction has sprung a serious leak. I’d suggest Eric.
Any of you guys actually watching this show, or willing to admit to it?